Monday, June 8, 2015

Walking and waiting for Mojo to Open a Threshold

I would love to show you all the work I have done and how much I have been in my sewing studio but truth be told I have not really had the mental sewing mojo.  I am a bit stuck on a pattern for a longhorn for my vortex (looks more like a moose) so I have needed to step back a bit before I attack it again.  Here pics of the endeavor. 



















One thing I have been doing a lot of is walking and have been successful at putting in at least 4 miles a day some days more.  My walking in the neighborhood is really delightful and now Spring is once again changing the flowers along the walk.   Pics of the beauty
Me and my shadow go walking
nice mailbox


mimosa

roses

magnolia

Flags

Day Lillies

Dandalion

Cottonwood tree snow


Wildflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment