Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bag IT Tag IT Ready to Sew

Putting it all in the bag makes an easy pull for those UFOs in my studio. Ok I must confess that this was part of my studio clean up finds. Cleaning the fabric cubes some UFOs were hidden in the back but at least they were with all the fabric and pattern. I can get distracted by another project and they must run and hide from me? Note to UFOs, you can run but you can't hide forever. Here are two I found hiding. Now I know why I saved those zipper bags from the sheets I bought, they are so wonderful with a pocket in the front of the bag to put the pattern and super roomy. These two are going with me this weekend for the girl's quilting retreat weekend. I now have other bags created to put cut ready to sew charity project pillow cases; cut ready to sew Lutheran Worth Relief (LWR) school bags;  LWR cut and ready to sew 10.5" blocks for quilt tops; and who know what else will need a bag.  Organization is a wonderful thing (as we all know) and organized takes less space in the cube... just a little more time to get the organization started and continued. It's a good thing.
This was started for a paint chip challenge...orange





























































































  
This was selected to use some 12" star BOM 
                                                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment